Online Brochure Offered By 1st Class Medical
Inogen One G2 Oxygen System
First came the stationary oxygen concentrator. Than came the portable oxygen concentrator. Now there is the Inogen One G2, the independent unit in a category all by itself. The Inogen One G2 has the ability to act as a stationary unit and a portable oxygen device, the G2 portable oxygen unit is designed to meet the changing demands of the oxygen industry.
- Lightweight - Only 7 pounds with the battery
- Small - 42% smaller than the original Inogen One.
- Virtually Silent - So quiet, you will hardly know that your portable oxygen machine is running.
- Battery - 4 hour or 8 hour battery options with one single battery.
- Performance - Delivers more oxygen 900 mls, faster and at the most advantageous time for absorption.
- Reliability - Built to last up to 25,000 hours of compressor use.
- FAA Approved - G2 portable oxygen concentrator is cleared to use on every major airline.
Inogen One VS. Inogen One G2
|Size||25.9 x 15.2 x 31.5||27.4 x 10.1 x 24.1|
|Volume||9000 cc||5200 cc|
|Weight||10 pounds||7 pounds|
|Noise||<40 dba||<38 dba|
|12 Cell Battery||2-3 hours||2-4 hours|
|24 Cell Battery||N/A||4-8 hours|
|Oxygen||750 ml/min.||900 ml/mn|
|Conserver||Night Enabled||Night Enabled|
|Data Log||2-3 months / Infrared||1 year / USB or RF|
|Device Warranty||3 year|
|Battery Warranty||1 year|